Chickasaw County Attorney For Personal Injury Claims
If you have been injured, this is not the time to be nice or to worry about what other people will think. No one is going to hand you the money you need to be able to recover from the effects of the injury you sustained. You need a lawyer who will fight like a bulldog. It might be your only chance.
I have been called ” the Bulldog of Mississippi” for more than 40 years. I fight with all my strength to help my injured Tupelo area clients get back on their feet. Contact my Okolona law office online or call 662-260-6646 for a free consultation.
To learn more about the types of cases I handle for my Tupelo area clients, continue reading or see:
Personal Injury Lawyer Helping People With Catastrophic Injuries
Injuries from automobile and truck accidents, falls or workplace accidents can derail your life. With the loss of work, the medical expenses, and pain and suffering, a personal injury lawsuit might be the only way for you to survive financially after an injury. Some of the injury cases I have handled include:
- Lost limbs
- Broken bones
- Burns and scarring
- Brain injuries, and memory or cognitive function impairment
- Severe back and neck injuries, including whiplash or paralysis of all or parts of the body
Do not give statements to the other side or insurance adjuster. Do cooperate and provide information to the police if requested. It is also in your interest to take many pictures of your injuries.
Premises Liability And Slip-And-Fall Accidents
As an experienced Mississippi slip-and-fall attorney, I’ve handled many cases in which the negligence of a property owner resulted in a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident. Spilled liquids in grocery stores and merchandise stacked in the store aisle are some common examples of premises liability. Other types of premises liability cases include:
- Slippery walkways
- Poorly maintained canopies and other overhead dangers
- Nails and other dangerous objects lying about on the property
- Broken glass
- Elevator malfunctions causing serious injuries or death
- Falling from ladders
- Swimming pool drownings and injuries
Doctors often make inexcusable errors like:
- Botched surgery
- Wrong limb amputation
- Incorrect diagnosis
- Prescribing dangerous medications
- Failing to properly observe seriously ill patients to see deterioration
- Failing to refer patients to specialists
- Failing to give appropriate care for disease or illness
Any product can be defective in design or manufacturing, or the company may fail to warn the user of its dangers. If an accident results, you may be able to hold a company responsible. Product liability cases have been brought against a wide range of companies for accidents such as:
- Lawnmower blades severing limbs
- Exploding aerosol cans
- Food poisoning
- Car and truck crashes because of car part malfunctions
- Chainsaw accidents
- Four-wheeler rollovers
- Accidents caused due to defective machinery at place of employment
I took a case for a client whose motorized wheelchair was improperly designed. The improper design caused the wheelchair to tip over, crippling my client and putting him into a nursing home at the age of 40. It was a tragic situation, but I fought like a bulldog, and we eventually settled the case. See more of my personal injury results.
Don’t Wait To Get Back On Your Feet
I offer free consultations, so there is no cost to you to meet with an attorney and see if you have a case. Contact my law firm online to speak with a Columbus personal injury lawyer.